Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hi...Sorry for not updating for some time now...It's only the start of the week and I'm filled with stuff to do....but nevertheless, I LOVE school...Okok....let the crap begin....

On Monday, I was earlier than usual, woke up at least 10 mins early....felt really good...was really ready for school...then a mishap happened...while I was about to board the bus, I fell...DAMN!!!...luckily the bus wasn't as packed as usual...but the bus driver was quite attention grabbing...he shouted in Chinese...'be careful' or something...and I instantly lost face...ARGH!!!...nvm I'm not going to let a little something dampen my day....was earlier than usual(good)...love this feeling...but 'Whatsername' wasn't there....I was like wth...c'mon...but 'Whatsername' did come but was late....like my old self(hahaha)...

So all I gotta say is Monday was perfect except for that fall, 'Whatsername' being late and F&N which was like 3 periods(shit!!!)...anyway that shemale wasn't around, so I felt better than usual because there wasn'tany nagging to subject my ears to...(phew!)

Then came Tuesday...one of my favourite days cos there is a free copy of 'Digital Life' with every purchase of 'The Straits Times'....(woohoo!!!)..u could call me a tech freak(haha..I'm so funny....hahahahahaha)....shemale wasn't here too(oh yeah!!!)...

Overall, there wasnt' anything to hate today...but there's a million reasons to LOVE today.....by the way, now I know why I have been such a pussy at school, it's because I've been trying too hard....Thank You For Telling Me That....

Okok...gotta go...wanna play with Lucy...hahaha....bye all!!!